This policy establishes:
1. The way we collect and use the personal data you submit on www.max-enix.com.
2. Your options regarding our use of your personal data and how you can access and update that information.
We collect the following data about you provided when you request goods, services or information from us:
• Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on our site www.max-enix.com. This includes contact details such as name, email address, phone number.
• Information you provide to us when you contact us in writing (including via email).
• Information you give us when chatting on the phone. We may record and retain the information you share with us.
• Details of transactions you make through Our Site. As with most websites, we collect certain information automatically and keep it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring / exit pages, operating system, date / time information, and ride data. navigation. We use this information to analyze trends, to administer Our Site, to track user movement on Our Site, and to collect demographic information about all of our users.
We may use your information as follows:
• To fulfill our obligations arising from (i) legal obligations and / or (ii) any contracts entered into between you and us to provide information, products or services that you have requested, and to notify you of changes made to our products and services.
• To send you information, products or services that may be of interest to you.
• To present content from Our Site in the manner most appropriate for you and your device. Please contact us through our contact form if you do not want your data to be used in any of the ways described above. The "Your rights" section of this policy contains more details on this subject.
• If we sell or buy a business or assets, we may disclose your personal data to the seller or potential buyer of the business or assets. We will inform you of any change in ownership or use of your personal data, as well as any new choice regarding your personal data, by e-mail or prominent notice on Our Site.
• If we are, or believe we are, under an obligation to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation; or authorized by law to enforce or apply our Terms of Website Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other businesses and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
• We may pass your personal data to companies that provide services to assist us in our business activities, such as processing payments.
You have the right to access information held about you. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity before transmitting copies of any relevant documents, in order to protect your privacy and security. You may be entitled to ask us:
• modify or delete your information;
• a copy of your information;
• transfer some of this information to other organizations;
• limit or interrupt the processing of information;
• withdraw your consent (where we have already requested your consent to the processing of your data)
In certain situations - for example, where we are able to prove a legal right to process your data - your rights may be limited. In some cases, we may be able to retain your data even if you withdraw your consent. When we need information to comply with legal or contractual obligations, then providing this data is mandatory: if this information is not provided, we will not be able to fulfill our obligations or manage your transactions on Our Site. In all other cases, providing the requested information is optional. For the sake of transparency, we will be happy to answer any questions relating to how we handle your information,and resolve any complaints you may have. You have the right to raise any concerns with the competent data protection authority, but we encourage you to contact us first.
To access any other aforementioned rights, please contact us through our contact form
We will retain and use your information as much as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements, which, in some cases, involving the collection and processing of financial data, may require a retention period of 5 years. (or more if required by law).
The data we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a location inside or outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff working inside or outside the EEA, who work for us or for one of our service providers. These employees may take care of, among other things, fulfilling your orders, processing your payment information, and providing support services. Access to your information is limited to those who need to manage it. If your information is transferred from the EEA to a country which is not subject to an adequacy decision by the European Commission, we will ensure that it is adequately protected by (i) ensuring that contractual clauses types are approved by the European Commission, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or binding contractor corporate rules of a provider are in place, or (ii) relying on exemptions (p. e.g. contractual necessity).
We use secure servers to store all of the information you provide to us by email or on Our Site. The security of your personal data is very important to us. When you enter sensitive information on Our Site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information presented to us, during transmission and after we receive it. However,no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee their absolute safety.
Links to third party sites Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our service providers, partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites should have their own privacy policies, and we are not responsible for any such policies or the content or operation of any such websites. Please review these policies and website terms before submitting personal data to such websites.